Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Happy Easter!  Jesus Christ is risen!  We have hope beyond this life.  We can have eternal life through God's precious Son.  I love Easter and what it means to me as a born again Christian.  

Since little man is still not supposed to be in large crowds just yet, we did not make it to church today.  We did manage to get dressed up in our best for a few pictures.  This was Maverick's first Easter.  Here are my two boys in front of our azaleas in the flower bed.  Notice how Rocco's hand is on his little brother's head.  He rubs his head a lot like that and kisses on it, too.  I think that is so sweet!

 I don't think he was crying here...maybe yawning.  I didn't get many pictures of him in this outfit because he got it dirty with a diaper mess up.  I believe this was the first time I ever put shoes on him.  Check out Rocco  chewing on his gum.  This is so him.

 Carolyn took this picture of us.  Jason was still at church.  Thank you Jesus for my two boys.  They are both such miracles.
 For lunch we went to Gary and Carolyn's house.  We tried to get a picture of all 4 grandkids.  I love this one because everyone is just kind of doing their own thing.  It shows just how hard it is to get 4 kids to all sit up and smile at the camera at the same time.  Rocco is smiling here but has thumbs down.  That's his sense of humor.  Hey, at least Drew was ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment